All Maxis Items! All expansion packs!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Het House

 I don't know what "het" means.  We were watching a movie with Dutch subtitles.  When I looked at the screen it said het.  Enjoy Het House...

Het House outside... I decided to make a house without a driveway, a la Original Sims when we didn't have such luxuries as driveways.


 Het House first floor.  I had fun with the stairs again.


Het House second floor.  I'm loving the master bath.  I'm almost tempted to make some Sims to live in this house


 Het House downstairs sitting area


Het House dining room
Het House downstairs living room.  Digging the green!


 Het House upstairs landing


 Het House upstairs family room.  More green!


Het House upstairs master bathroom.  I wish I could get a better shot of this...


I googled het.  It means "the"!  So enjoy the The House!

No comments:

Post a Comment